Saturday, August 24, 2013

Looking For Answers


Going gluten and dairy free helped the pain and stiffness in my hands decrease significantly.  After a couple months I grew weary of the strict limitations and financial burden and decided to eat whatever was available and inexpensive. Within a day or two of re-introducing gluten and dairy I had severe pain and stiffness in my hands, especially upon waking. This lasted a couple days then the pain and stiffness lessened. 
Overall, the pain and stiffness I have been experiencing on a daily basis within my entire body has maintained consistent. I was tested positive for ANA which means I have an auto-immune disorder, either rheumatoid arthritis or lupus. I do not have the funds to do further testing nor would I take medication for treatment if I was diagnosed with one of these diseases.  I heard about a supplement called Mirac that is said to be a proven help in curing RA and lupus. I began taking Mirac and immediately noticed an increase in energy and overall felt less fatigued but that was the extent of it.
Sick and tired of being sick and tired, I decided I need to do something to find relief. I had been prayed for numerous times and have had some relief from prayer and deliverance but it is not lasting....that is for another post or perhaps another blog.... so I know that the number one thing that will help me is changing my diet even more drastically than simply eliminating gluten and dairy.
Knowing what I know, I do not know why I have not been detoxing more, or juicing....other than my lack of funds to buy fresh organic vegetables and fruits.  I was blessed with a juicer and I do have money for food so I really have no excuse.
This last week I was talking with someone who recently spent three weeks at the Gerson Institute in Mexico for cancer treatment. She told me there were patients with RA there too.  Another person had me read an article about weight-loss that helped re-motivate me as well.  It showed a picture of healthy looking blood where the blood cells are separated and evenly scattered about and a picture of blood cells that were all cluttered and clumped together due to a high consumption of carbohydrates and sugars, even complex carbs.  This inspired me to do what I know to do....go get some organic veggies to juice.  Today is day one of my juice fast!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment