Friday, February 24, 2012
The Right Direction
Finally, I am back to going in the right direction. I have started fasting (water only) again once a week and increasing number of days. The purpose is not for weight loss. It is for spiritual growth. But, as I deepen my spiritual growth I am stronger in self-control and discipline so it does help with weight loss in the long run. I have continued to work out on a regular basis for well over a year now. I have learned the importance of increasing my heart rate when working out. So I have begun to do this as well. Why didn't I know this before. If I ever become a fitness coach I will make sure everyone knows it is a necessity to keep track of our heart rate especially if they are trying to lose weight. I had my BMI read today and that has even gone down a little. My BMI is 36.2 down from 36.9 and my body fat percentage is 41.7%. Since a BMI of 30 or higher is obese it is my goal to get it below 30. Looking back, I feel I did not truly believe I would ever get it down but now I know I can and I will never give up even if it takes the rest of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment