Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WAR

In the same way, these dreamers pollute thier own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. Jude 1:8

What are we polluting our bodies with?

I was sitting in math class today and thinking how awesome a cheeseburger with grilled onions at In-n-Out would be for lunch. Mmmm! I walked out of class and right before my eyes three In-n-Out big-riggs were pulling up onto the campus court yard! Seriously! For a brief second, I thought, this is my day! Should I stick around until they get set up? Maybe they are going to be giving out free hamburgers! (The school was having some kind of even).

Just yesterday I was looking up weight-loss hypnotism videos on You Tube. Maybe they worked because I just walked right through all those trucks (trying not to get hit by them - like frogger!) And as I did I began to get upset! I realized this is what they want. They want us to buy, not just their burgers, their culture, what their advertisment dollars paid for! The logo alone makes us salivate!

I have been praying for God to make me hungry for WHOLE foods. I try to think when I am hungry, "What can I eat, that will be good for me, before I get so hungry that I don't care what I eat?" I ended up going to Mother's Market for a cold delicious organic fruit smoothie. YUM! And with all the right minerals my body needs too!

This is war! Are you ready? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment