To Do:
Create a meal plan, schedule exercise, drink lots of water, and pray to God for help!
Exercise:
none
Daily Scripture: 2 Chronicles 6:36-39
If they sinned against you-and who has never sinned?-you might become angry with them and let their enemies conquer them and take them captive to a foreign land faraway or near. But in that land of exile they might turn to you in repentance and pray, ‘We have sinned, done evil, and acted wickedly.’ If they turn to you with their whole heart and soul in the land of their captivity and pray toward the land you gave to their ancestors-toward this city you have chosen, and toward this Temple I have built to honor your name-then hear their prayers and their petitions from heaven where you live, and uphold their cause. Forgive your people who have sinned against you.
Thoughts: We all have sinned. We all need forgiveness. We all need to know that we are forgiven. God wants to use us for His glory and teach us to honor him in all our ways. Surrender your life to Him and he will use you.
Prayer: I have sinned against you O’God, in your great mercy forgive me and make me whole, complete and righteous in Your sight. May I be an instrument in Your hands to be used to glorify yourself! Amen!
Inspirational Thought:
Each day is a new beginning!
Discussion Question:
Would you like to just start over?
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the only one interacting with me!Is this a type of schizophrenia? I am hoping to get some supporters out there! Blessings!Feel free to pay me some feedback!
ReplyDelete